Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ok, I'm back...


Well, he's HERE!!

Sorry it's taken so long to update. As you can imagine, life has taken a major turn around these parts.

Luckily for us, however, Kaden is an extremely easy going and mellow baby. Yippee!! He's still sleeping longer per stretch during the day than he is at night, but that's my only complaint. He fusses when he's hungry. That's it. Pretty easy to figure out, this one.

The c-section took less than a half hour. And surprised us all, even my OB, when out popped this HUGE baby. The biggest guesstimates were around 8.5 pounds, since my first was just over 9 pounds at three and a half weeks longer gestation. Well, Kaden beat out his big brother from his first moment. He came out two ounces heavier!

In any case, we're all doing well. My mom is coming to visit tomorrow, so I'm not sure how much I'll get on while she's here. And I know I need to take a bunch more pictures, plus update his picture folder. I'll get on that soon.

Originally posted: Thursday June 1, 2006 - 04:46pm

No comments:

Post a Comment