Friday, October 20, 2006

What's happening...

I have something new at work going on. Starting in early November, I'll be moving to the other side of the office (woo hoo, about 30 feet away on the other side of a door *hahaha*) for about six weeks. The basic training side of the house is short five employees and need some help while they look for new people. This is good because:

1) Hey, more training for me means more stuff on the 'ol resume. :)

2) There's a bit of an "us vs. them" mentality between the sides (started long before I got here), so I'm hoping that me working over there might melt a little of the ice. Might not, but I can hope...

I've always wanted to know what they do anyway, so I'm game.

Not too much else going on... I'm really hoping to get a chance this weekend to upload some pictures and comment more about our mini-vacation last week to Charleston.

No comments:

Post a Comment