Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween fun!

Justin had a blast for Halloween. We tried to go to an outdoor mall that advertised trick-or-treating, but they were out of candy less than an hour into their three-hour advertised time! Not cool!

Luckily there is an awesome housing area almost across the street. We hit that up and Justin filled up his entire punkin bucket! We went with our friends and their neighbors. Lots of fun was had by all.

Justin and one of the neighbor boys dressed as Spiderman (J's costume was about $20 cheaper than the other boy's; they weren't too happy to hear that). Britne, a girl in J's class, was a cutie-pie tinkerbell. Kaden wore J's tigger shirt from his costume last year (yes it was huge, but it kept him nice and warm in the stroller). I decided to see if my wedding dress still fit and it DID!! So I wore that and got lots of compliments. :)

I can't believe it, but I didn't take a single picture! What was I thinking??!?

2 comments:

  1. No pictures!! Man I would love to have seen the kids in costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, I did get a picture of Justin in his spiderman costume yesterday. Once I get a chance to upload 'em, I'll post it here.

    ReplyDelete