Saturday, February 03, 2007

Kid stuff

Justin asked me to clean the wax out of one of his ears. Only he called it "wack" - cause wacks (wax) is both ears. So just one must be singular.

Kaden slept through the night again last night! I decided that I was TIRED of waking up once or twice a night to feed him. Five nights ago, he woke up at 2:45. I refused to give him anything to eat, but went in and out of his room every five minutes to calm him as much as possible. It took about 90 minutes before he fell back asleep. Four nights ago, it only took about 30 minutes. Three nights ago, it was about five minutes. Two nights ago, he slept through!! I'm really hoping that'll be all it takes. REALLY hoping. He's certainly old enough, so I think/hope he just needed to know he could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment