Saturday, March 24, 2007

Major news to come in a week or so

We may have some final news on Darrell's next assignment by next Friday. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions so far. And if it ends up like it appears, there's a bit of good along with the not-so-good. *sigh*

In other news...

Kaden is working on tooth #6. He's also learned how to pull up on anything and everything; he's able to cruise a step or two, so walking won't be too far away.

I start my 'new' job on 2 April. It's not a promotion, but at least it's something new.

What else...

My best friend had her baby on the 20th! Twelve hours later, her husband's flight landed at Kansas City. Bummer. All the way from Iraq and just missed it. The boys and I are leaving in two weeks to visit. I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment