Sunday, July 20, 2008

We're moving!

We thought the army would leave us here for awhile. We were wrong. Darrell will soon be receiving orders to Colorado. His report date is a month or so after he comes home, but it's in the middle of the academic year. I'll be doing my student teaching, so the boys and I will stay here while he heads out to the next place.

We're pretty excited. I miss the mountains! I'll be on the lookout for a teaching job, preferably at the college/university level but also middle/high schools in the area.

And the best part? My best friend is moving there this week! So, while she's leaving me now, hopefully she can save me a house next door to move into in about ten months.

1 comment:

  1. Moving to colorado sounds like fun. Alas, I think we've put down some good roots here in ATL. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete