Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Crafts!

Carol, Justin, Kaden, and I (well, Darrell made one too) spent an hour or so making button ornaments today.  I originally saw the idea on Pinterest, and had hoped to make enough to send to everyone for Christmas gifts since our two income household became a one income household.  But now that I'll be gainfully employed soon, we're keeping most of them for ourselves.

Anyway, it's super easy.  The hardest part is finding the right buttons.  I found mine here.  I wish the average size was larger; we ran out of the big ones long before using up the small ones.  But, it was a fun and easy craft, even for Kaden.

I bought long pipe cleaners from Walmart and folded them in half.  Used the two ends to go through the buttons, then twisted the very ends for the loop to hang on the tree branch.  Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment