- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.
- It is not that I'm so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
- I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
- Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.
- I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be.
- Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
- A ship is always safe at the shore - but that is NOT what it is built for.
- The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Pretty smart guy.
at 4:09 PM