- Leave PA on Friday, February 15th. About ten hours later, arrive in St. Louis, probably stopping at Pantera's on the way.
- Spend Saturday the 16th in St. Louis. [Note to self - D's driver's license]
- Sunday the 17th is Justin's 1/2 birthday! Leave late morning, catching lunch at HuHot on the way out. Arrive in Manhattan in time for La Fiesta for dinner. We'll stay at the birthday hotel (the Wienkes know *grin*) for the night.
- Monday the 18th, drive seven hours to Colorado Springs. Elephant Bar for dinner?
- Spend Tuesday the 19th in Colorado Springs. [Note to self - K's driver's license]
- Then ugh, the two worst days. Long 9-10 hours driving time, plus the Rockies, plus mid-February. The 20th will be a nine hour drive to Salt Lake City; the 21st will bring us another ten hours to Suisun City. Both will probably take us much longer than that.
- Spend the 22nd in Suisun City, drive to Petaluma for the night.
- Spend the 23rd in Petaluma, drive to Santa Cruz for the night.
- Spend the 24th in Santa Cruz. Might spend the night again - still working this out.
- On Monday the 25th, drive up to SJC, pick up rental car. Drive to Oakland, drop off the Rav4. Drive to Aromas to spend the rest of the day/night.
- Tuesday - airplane day! - Need to be at SJC at 7am to drop the car, check the bags, get through security, yada yada...
View Larger Map
I have even started the After Arrival Plan. Too much going on between now and then! I know I need to start, though, as the days are zooming!