Saturday, January 19, 2013

The house I'm really hoping we get





































So many things I really like about this house.  Lots of storage (including under the stairs).  Kitchen island.  Computer station built in upstairs (our computer armoire probably isn't going to survive another move).  Three separate areas - living, dining, family (although who needs a nook AND a dining room?  not us...).  Fence.  A/C.  Two car garage.  Is that a covered lanai in the back?

What I don't like about the house.  Washer and dryer not located with the bedrooms.  I wonder if there's really no door between the master bedroom and bathroom?  D gets up much earlier than I do...  I suppose the bedroom over the garage isn't ideal (garage door opener early in the morning), but that's just being picky.  And yeah, that's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment