Saturday, October 07, 2006

Interview is over...

Ok, so now I'm way more nervous than I was before the interview. Did they like what I said? Should I have said something differently???

But, whatever. It's over. They're actually looking to fill at least three positions (they said they have openings in three areas, so they may have more openings than even three) whereas the job posting only said one. I have no idea what to expect now in terms of salary... Are they ALL GS3 positions? Who knows.

I could hear them talking about me through the door as I was leaving. I was trying to walk really slow so I could hear what they were saying, but there were too many people around. Rats!

What's done is done. Now I wait...
Originally posted: Thursday March 16, 2006 - 10:09am

No comments:

Post a Comment