Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bouncing Baby Boy

Tonight was so much fun! Justin and I were doing reading time in my bed. I had my shirt up so my belly was showing, and every once in a while, the baby would move - I'd have Justin put his hand on that spot so he could feel it.

Then the baby started doing flips or something and my whole belly was moving. Justin just started laughing so hard!! It was hard for ME to not laugh, because then we couldn't see what was happening so well. Lots of fun.

Then the baby got the hiccups. Perfect timing, as we'd just read the "What to expect when mommy's having a baby" book that talked about the baby getting hiccups.Justin is so excited. I signed him up for a Big Sibling class at the hospital - it's next Monday. I'm hoping he enjoys it. He loves talking to my belly...

Originally posted: Monday March 27, 2006 - 09:41pm

No comments:

Post a Comment