Saturday, October 07, 2006

Less than two weeks to go...


This is crazy. I'm NOT posting the picture of my bare belly. Too scary.

At my last OB appointment yesterday, the ultrasound measurement had Kaden at 8.2 pounds. Last week, he was at 7.4 pounds. Going with that, he could be pretty darn close to 10 pounds in another two weeks. Thank goodness I'm having a c-section.

Justin was measured via ultrasound to be 10 pounds plus/minus a pound a few days before delivery and ended up being just over 9, so I'm well aware of the capabilities of these machines. But while Justin was MINUS that pound, the thought that Kaden could be PLUS that pound is mind boggling.

In any case, my next and last appointment is next Thursday afternoon. The week after that is D-Day (delivery day). I'm not showing any imminent signs of labor, so it's looking like we'll be making it that far. However, a lady at work thinks I'm going on the 16th. We'll see. I don't buy that stuff. *laugh*

Originally posted: Thursday May 11, 2006 - 07:48pm

No comments:

Post a Comment