Saturday, October 07, 2006

Second day on the new job

I think my supervisor was just having a bad day yesterday. She signed my leave form today without any problems. She's just a hard one to read...

Spent most of the day learning the job. On the surface, it's quite easy. However, if something isn't quite right, there's no one way to find out how to fix it. If THIS is wrong, go see what's-her-name. But if THIS OTHER thing is wrong, go see what's-his-name over in the office across the hall. That sort of thing. That will just take some experience to know who to go to and build up some working relationships.

All in all, I know I can do the job without any problems. Just need to get the whole process done a few times, then slowly work out the kinks.

I'm really going to try to stick out the job thing until right before the c-section. Not sure if I'll make it, though. I might have to buy another pair of pants or two. Two of the four I have now keep falling down. They're the under-belly type and they're just not working for me. I had to hike my pants up a thousand times today. Super annoying and definitely not very professional. *laugh*

Originally posted: Tuesday April 4, 2006 - 09:58pm

No comments:

Post a Comment