Saturday, October 07, 2006

Finished Kaden's room?


Check out the photos section for a bunch of pictures of Kaden's room! I finally had some time and energy to finish cleaning up, adding a few more touches, and taking some pictures. The only thing I'd still like to work on is some more transportation-themed stuff on the walls. I found some cute wallpaper cutouts ("Wallies") of trucks, airplanes, trains and such online, just want to look for them in stores around here. The pictures are in the "New Baby" album of the photos section. Unless, that is, I can figure out how to change the name of that particular folder. Then they will be in the "Kaden" album.

I did figure it out. Look in the "Kaden Anthony" album.

For what it's worth, I've tried to clean up the drop-down menu on the front of my 360 page. Not sure why it's dorked up, but no matter what I do, it doesn't get fixed. Once you click on something that takes you to the photo album page, it's cleaned up. *shrug* It's driving me nuts, but I can't figure out how to get it fixed, so I'm doing my best to ignore the fact there's a problem. *laugh*

Originally posted: Saturday April 29, 2006 - 04:52pm (EDT)

No comments:

Post a Comment