Saturday, October 07, 2006

Still getting the hang of life...


Wow, I have had little to no personal time lately. I really need to get the hang of this two-children-household life.

Although I'm busy with them and work, I have no complaints. Justin loves his summer camp. They go to the park, the water park, the library, the movies, and the bowling alley - one thing per day. Kaden is right down the hall from him, so it's super easy to drop them off and pick them up. Loving that!

I still need to figure something out for Justin's after school care once the school year starts up again. They have a program at his school, but that's a last choice alternative. The only upside to that would be the taekwondo lessons they have two days a week. A friend might be able to watch him; I'm still waiting to hear about that possibility. I hope it works out.

Work has been busy, up until late this week. It only took about eight work days to catch up on six weeks worth of missed work. I have my review coming up next month; I need to ask for more to do. I'm not sure how to do that, however, without making the other three ladies who do the same job as I do look bad. *sigh* I honestly believe I could do the job all FOUR of us are doing - all by myself. Seriously, that's how little work I have. I'm used to being busy all the time. I LIKE having a lot to do at work.

Kaden has been wonderful. He's starting to sleep more each night - in fact he slept completely through the night on Tuesday!!! (Maybe it was Wednesday... can't remember now). Rather than getting up every three hours or so, he's stretching it out. Now the first part of the night is about four or five hours, so really I'm only getting up with him once during the night. I can handle that!

I still haven't uploaded the pictures, so I'll do that now. I'm hoping to get some more new ones before the 24th. I haven't taken very many during this second month of his life. Shame on me! *laugh*

Originally posted: Saturday July 22, 2006 - 10:50am

No comments:

Post a Comment