Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Interview!

I have an interview on Monday for a GS5 job - over $5k more than I'm making now. :)

It's basically doing the same thing, within the same organization, just for a different section.

It doesn't hurt that I'm doing two full-time jobs right now, AND doing both so well that I have downtime. :) Hehehe. I rock.

It also doesn't hurt that I've volunteered for two different sections during my time here, so I know a lot more than just my little job.

So the trick now is to not get cocky. I've never NOT gotten a job I've interviewed for... But there's always a first time.

Oh, one of the three interview panel members is my spades partner from the tournament I was in during our organizational fun day. :) We were the runners-up in that competition, so he knows I can think.

Things are looking good. I've done as much as I can do to compete for this spot. Just gotta figure out what to wear (and this time I'm not pregnant! hahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment