Sunday, August 05, 2007

Boxes, boxes, and more boxes...

I can hardly imagine having 33% more stuff. Yet that's what we're allotted when the army moves us. We get a 12k pound allowance and we were just over 8k. That's a LOT more stuff!

Anyway, we now have a house full of boxes. I've been emptying them as the motivation strikes. K's room is done. J's room is almost done (just have the desk boxes to go, plus the final organizing/cleaning). Much of the hall storage is done. The kitchen is mostly done; just need to find places for the miscellaneous stuff. The garage is piled high with all the random "I don't know where to put it, so it goes into the garage for now" stuff. Yikes, that one is very intimidating.

I guess I'll start on the master bedroom next, if only to find myself something else to wear... After my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment