Thursday, February 19, 2009

It feels great to be productive

I have one last class before graduating in May.  Actually, I don't need it to graduate, but I do need it for an additional grad certificate I'm working on.  The instructor agreed to let me undertake an independent study due to our move.

He's assigned five rather large assignments.  I finished the first one today.  Hopefully he'll get a chance to look it over soon so I can get started on the second while I'm still motivated.

Ahhh, it feels good.  I can't wait to be DONE with all of my lingering K-State responsibilities.

:::

I had to take a break this morning to find a book in all the moving boxes.  I tore through the garage, the master bedroom, anywhere, looking for it.  No dice.  Darrell comes home for lunch and finds it within the first three minutes of looking.  Hmph.

Anyway, the book was found, the project was completed, and I already know what I'm doing for the next one.  Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment