Monday, February 09, 2009

Kaden might be hitting his wall...

Kaden has been rather cranky lately.  I wish I could explain to him what's happening so that he'd understand.  Just a few more days and he'll have his bed and his couch and his toys back.  Soon, kiddo!

He's been stuck on the movie "Cars" lately.  He watches it on D's laptop and as soon as it's over, he's yelling for more.  *laugh*  We're hoping to find some of those Cars wall stickers for his new room.

Justin, too, could use a bit more space.  He's hanging in wonderfully through all this upheaval.

Darrell's battalion is redeploying from Iraq currently.  I love seeing all the "Welcome Home Daddy!" signs.  I get teary every time.  Unfortunately for Darrell, that means he doesn't have anything to do.  He'd rather have something to do.

I, on the other hand, have plenty to do and no motivation to do it.  I have no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment