Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A much better day for Kaden...

Thank goodness.  

I stayed with him for about an hour at drop off time.  He wasn't happy about me leaving, but at least he was smiling and enjoying himself there before I told him I was going.

I stopped by at lunch and he was eating happily.  I got a big *thumbs up* from the lead teacher.

When I picked him up, they said he didn't cry a bit once he calmed down after I left.  He's still hanging back a little, but I'll take it!  Whew!

:::

Darrell and I both had incredibly frustrating days.  Nothing that can't hopefully (eventually) get fixed, but irritating nonetheless.  We should find out his unit tomorrow.  I should find out what jobs I'm qualified for in the priority placement program (spousal preference for federal jobs on post).

:::

I am SORE.  I went to the gym and ran/walked for five miles yesterday, and another run/walk/elliptical/lunges five and a half today.  Tossed in some crunches and modified pushups for the heck of it as well.  My legs are going to be screaming tomorrow.  It already hurts to sit.  Yeow!

:::

While this extended stay apartment has been serving us nicely, I can't wait to get our stuff back and be living in our new place.  Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment