Saturday, October 07, 2006

Feeling almost whale-ish


I'm about 34 weeks in this picture. Four weeks to go. Darrell, although he said it in the kindest manner possible, thinks I'm bigger already with Kaden than I was with Justin. *sigh*
We are all starting to get really excited. The c-section is only 25 days away! I switch back and forth between thinking

1) "Wow, only 25 days left!!!" or

2) "Oh man, there's still 25 days left...."

*laugh* I can't help it. I'm getting to that lovely stage at the end of most pregnancies where it's hard to move around, hard to sit or lay comfortably, hard to sleep... Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining too much, it's just how it works. I'm thrilled to be able to finish our family in the way that we've wanted since we got married. (People keep asking me if we plan on trying again for a girl. An emphatic NO! is my answer. Hahaha. I've only ever wanted two children and I don't feel the need to have a girl.)

Originally posted: Saturday April 29, 2006 - 04:58pm

No comments:

Post a Comment