Saturday, October 07, 2006

Finally got J's 5-year pictures taken


I took Justin to Portrait Innovations last weekend and got a TON of new pictures. His kindergarten ones from school were absolutely terrible. I've been meaning to get these taken for months now... Well, better late than never.

The rest of them are in Justin's five year album in the photos section. I'm hoping to get them out in the mail tomorrow (well, get them ready tomorrow to be mailed on Monday). I am doing great on energy today, so hopefully I'll have some tomorrow so I can get it all done and sent out. Once I update the blog to say they're in the mail, and you don't get one, send me an email and I'll get one out to you. The picture place suckered me good and I have a million prints. It's so hard to say no when they all turned out so well! *laugh*

Originally posted: Saturday April 29, 2006 - 05:02pm

No comments:

Post a Comment