Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hangin' in there...


Sleeeeeeepy momma.

Darrell has new soldiers to train, so I've had sole baby duty. We're sorta getting into a routine, but the last couple of nights have been rough. Seems like a certain someone who will remain nameless (*cough* Kaden *cough*) doesn't like staying asleep for longer than 45 minutes... *laugh* He's been eating like crazy, so he's probably growing like crazy. I don't mind when I'm coherent enough to know the reason, but it's tough for my tired body to listen to my brain at 3 am.

He's starting to give smiles, though, so it's impossible to be angry at the cutie.

Justin has been such an awesome help. I couldn't ask for anything more. He's patient, helpful, and very gentle. Go big brother!

I uploaded some more pictures to Kaden's picture folder. As with Justin's, I'll organize them by month for now. I'm done with his one month folder, all new pictures starting tomorrow go in a soon-to-be created two month folder.

Oops, he's waking up. Gotta run...

Originally posted: Saturday June 24, 2006 - 11:06am

No comments:

Post a Comment