Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Not going to tag anyone, play if you want...

The rules: The player answers all questions. The player then chooses six people you want to know more about and tags those people by listing their names at the end of the post and going to their blog and leaving a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Also, you let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer. [But I'm not going to follow these, play along if you want. Or not.]

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I'd recently moved to Fort Hood, my first permanent party duty station. Little did I know that in just a few short months, I'd meet my future husband.

2) What are five things on my to-do list today (not in any particular order)
Dishes, laundry, lesson planning, errands, and thesis work.

3) What snacks do I enjoy
Fruit, chocolate shakes, dry roasted peanuts, ranch dip with chips or veggies.

4) What are some places I've lived?
In order: California, Texas, Pennsylvania, New York, Missouri, Georgia, Arizona, Bosnia, Kansas, and South Carolina. Repeats all over the place.

5) What things would I do if I were a billionaire?
After planning for my extended family's financial future, I'd start to give the rest away. I'd love to plunk down thousand dollar tips when we go out to eat. Buy someone a new car who really needs it. Fix up some schools. Replace worn playground equipment. Lots of little things like that. Gosh, what fun that would be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment